Sunday, September 4, 2011

33 weeks



Well, I am now 33 weeks- that means MAYBE 7 more weeks! Everything has been going well- she is still REALLY high, I worry she is TOO comfortable since my torso is so long, and she now has more space since Im starting to poke out more and more. She seems to like my ribs, but also stands on my bladder, as if she is just standing straight up- and last Doc appt he said she was doing JUST that. I cant believe I am now seeing the doctor on a bi-weekly basis, that just makes it so REAL!

I wont lie, I am getting REALLY nervous for the delivery. I know that it is supposed to be this AMAZING experience, but I am just terrified for it!

We are still trying to come up with a good spelling for the name, I am tossed between Madilynn, Madelynn, Madilyn, or Maddelyn. haha, Chase is happy with what ever, so it comes down to me coming up with it!

2 comments:

Cara Rigby said...

Um...the delivery is really only amazing once it's over :) And it's even better when you're drugged up so you can barely even remember it :) It'll be fine....a few hours of pain can't compare to the months of being uncomfortable and in pain as well as the joy and excitement of holding your baby. Love her name.

Caitlin and Chase Hemsley said...

HA!! I will remember that! I already feel so.. gross!! I will DEFINITELY be drugged up, and hopefully I wont remember much till the next morning!!